Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A Bit of a Change


In an effort to keep me more disciplined and our life a bit more “documented” I'm going to be changing things up a bit here on the blog. My goal is 3 posts a week (maybe more depending on the week). So here's the schedule:

“All About Me” (Mondays) - talking about what God's teaching me as a wife and mom, and a look into the life of a mommy with 4 littles under 4!

“Teaching Toddlers” (Tuesdays/Thursdays) – our first year of homeschooling is bound to have all kinds of fun moments! Follow our exciting school days, posts about curriculum, field trips and learning experiences!

“Fabulous Photos” (Fridays) – No long journal entry on these days, just some of my favorite pictures from the week of the kiddos and us doing things I want to make sure and remember!

So, that's the plan, be sure to subscribe via e-mail (on the right side of the page) to get a notification when I update! It's going to be a fabulous year with lots of change coming to our family!

No comments: