Tuesday, December 11, 2012

YIKES... Long time no blog!

Well, I'm not sure where the last 3 months have gone.  We've been busy as ever, trying to adjust to life as a family of 6!  (did I mention that we haven't had working internet for the whole time too?  other than on my phone - slightly difficult to update the blog from my 2in screen phone!)

This year is flying by... Celia will be 3 months next week, Amelia turned 4 in November, and Sophia and Abram are in total toddler mode! 

We're still working on school with Amelia, but we've cut back a lot since Celia was born!  Amelia is working really hard at writing her letters though, and we do lots of counting games, but we're taking a break from the "Sit down at the table" type of work.  The goal is to have Celia taking actual naps in her bed (as opposed to in my arms) by January, thus making it easier to have a better "school schedule!"

Tim and I will be celebrating our 6th anniversary this Saturday!  God has blessed me abundantly that's for sure!  Looking back, 6 years ago today I was working full time, in school full time, planning a wedding, living at home and looking forward to a life with Tim!  Now, 6 years later, I'm working full time as a mommy, planning preschool lessons and meals, living in a wonderful neighborhood and looking forward to the day I get a full night of sleep!  How life changes!

Now that we have working internet again I will be getting back to a regular posting schedule, complete with pictures!  :)  Until next time!




No comments: