Thursday, September 13, 2012

Missing In Action...

Yikes, has it really been two weeks since I posted last? Where did that time go?

We have been busy over here, cleaning, sorting, schooling, playing and lots of long walks. Honestly the weather has been so nice lately that we've been spending oodles of time outdoors...sometimes taking three walks a day!

On top of preparing for baby number 4 who will be joining us shortly, I have been chasing around a very active boy. It seems everytime I sit down to the computer Abram has found something new to climb on or in to. This weeks newest discovery for him was that he can climb from the chair to the table to our half wall and balance precariously on top-talk about giving me a heart attack. The other discovery for him recently is that he no longer wants tp go down the stairs backwards but walking, so he stands on the top and dangles a foot over the edge...mommy has had to run to catch him many times in the last few days. Needless to say, I have no pictures of him doing either of these as I was more concerned with safety!

his past week Amelia started her ballet class. She had a ball and is excited to go back this week!

Another exciting thing for us is that fall Bible study started up at our church (as well as Tuesday Tots-the children's program). This semester I am doing a study on the book of Philippians all about choosing joy in the midst of hard times. There are about 20 ladies doing this study. I am really looking forward to seeing what God teaches all of us in the coming weeks!

Sorry, no pictures for this post, lots coming on Saturday! And next Monday I'll be posting my master list for our workbox activities as some of you have askef for some new ideas!

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: