Monday, June 8, 2009

Playing Catch Up!

I finally found the camera and got around to uploading Amelia's 6 month pictures, which don't really mean a whole lot since she's now 7 months but hopefully they'll work until I can get around to taking some 7 month shots. I promise, next time we'll post new house pictures and lots of Amelia pictures... she's so busy now!!!


This was the most difficult photo shoot to date! Enjoy!


Sitting pretty, oops, kinda falling over!



What is this paper for? I want to play with my toys.


I'll just put this over here if you don't mind.


There, now I can see my toys.


Seriously mom. Get this thing outta here!


You think you've outsmarted me... I know that darn paper is up there.
(She really does LOVE her new carseat!)


Ha Ha! Now whacha gonna do!


Good call, just let me play. Now can you please put the camera away?!


Hey, I said please!

Until Next Time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww, such a cutie pie! Her eyes are so expressive!
What a beautiful baby! :)
Grandma Gates
MOM Gates